Heroes of Land, Air & Sea is a 4X-style board game with miniatures that tells the epic tale of orcs vs. humans, dwarves vs. elves, battling kingdoms, and the individuals who turn the tides of war.
Players control one of these classic factions, competing to expand their kingdom into new territory. Even the greatest kingdoms begin as small townships, therefore players begin with only a basic town hall, a couple of peons, and a single warrior. From there, players must explore the territory around them, build up their work force, fortify their army, and develop their kingdom — all through careful action selection, exploitation, war, and resource management.
As players reach milestones in the development of their kingdom, they gain access to many advantages. Peons become warriors, warriors become powerful heroes, and town halls eventually become castles. Players gain access to water, and even air, vessels and creatures. Boarding these vessels and creatures with your units allows for faster travel across the vast game board and for positioning armies for powerful attacks.
- 4 Capital City Boards (1 per Faction)
- 80 Miniatures (20 per Faction)
- 12 Hero Cards (3 per Faction)
- 32 Constructs (One-Time Assembly Required):
- 12 Capital Cities (3 stackable levels per Faction)
- 12 Towers (3 per Faction)
- 4 Sea Vessels (1 per Faction)
- 4 Air Vessels (with 4 plastic stands, 1 per Faction)
- 12 Faction Tokens (3 per Faction)
- 1 Game Board (Map)
- 28 Tactic Cards (7 Cards for each player)
- 60 Spell Cards
- 8 Solo Enemy Cards
- 94 Exploration Tokens (70 Land, 24 Sea)
- 15 Resource Tokens (5 Ore, 5 Mana, 5 Food)
- 1 First Player Token
- 1 Quick Reference Sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.